From me to you!
To start you on the FIRE journey I have created a FREE FireDave Budget calculator on Google Docs
Click here and download your copy today!
How to use? (1 – 2 – 3)
- Download your free copy here
- Start inputting your own numbers
- Play with the percentage savings rate!
Percentage Savings Rate?
Simply, once you enter your starting money (whatever you have right now) and income after tax (net).
Total up all your expenditures over an average month and the spreadsheet with calculate the yearly figures.
I have added in a FIRE calculation guide of your current ‘percentage savings rate’.
- Savings rate of 50% Retire in 17 years
- Savings rate of 60% Retire in 12.5 years
- Savings rate of 70% Retire in 8.5 years
- Savings rate of 75% Retire in 7 years
Start tracking you expenses today and remember to always Pay Yourself First.
The fastest way to boost your savings rate is to reduce your expenses!
Your percentage savings rate is so crucial to start with.. income is unlimited!
it is what you have left at the end of the month that is important.
Note: Beware of lifestyle creep and always live under your means!
Check out the FIRE Budget Calculator
To try out the FIRE Retirement Simulator next click here